hi

hi

Monday, July 2, 2012

arms of steel (eventually)

Arrived at work at the very reasonable hour of noon. I like having a flexible job. I'm not so keen on the lack of cell service, because it makes communication really difficult when I need to communicate. I still haven't given Janet a check to start the moving in process. I never know quite when I am finishing the day, and I can't give her a heads up. But she is really understanding about it, and we both know I'll eventually give her money and move in.

Today I cleaned screens. Removed the tape, scraped the ink, removed the ink with chemicals, and then removed the emulsion with chemicals, and then removed the ghost image with MORE chemicals. AND AND AND I got the pressure washer to start using my own strength. Girl power! When it puttered into power, I felt so self confident. The Spencer in me is really coming out. Whee!

Left at 6:30ish. Went home. Watered plants. Now I'm waiting on some rice in the cooker. Hopefully it cooks. Carmen and Josh have a really confusing rice cooker. I'm going to make an enchilada casserole one of these nights. Got the recipe from Petra.

No comments: