hi

hi

Saturday, March 31, 2012

SUBWAY!

Went through many more boxes in the cabin, still have another large bin to go through and several smaller boxes. I've pulled out a lot of things that I want, but now I need containers to put THOSE things in. I need to pull out the containers that I'm moving with. Get an idea of how much I'm going to try and fit into my car. Might bring the chest Dad made. Maybe that red Ikea bookshelf, as it is very lightweight and it would be good to have an easily movable shelf. Suitcase, for when I crash at people's place. Three days to pack up. I should leave the fourth to allow ample time to get there in time for the concert. Now the pressure is on. Though I think I've been saying that it is on for a while now.

Sorting through things, it really hit that I should have sorted through this stuff MONTHS ago. So many great little things. I should have taken the time to sift through it, lord knows I've had plenty of time.

I've been fighting a pounding headache, and I don't know what caused it. All I know is that I can't find any Advil ANYWHERE. Tons of allergy and cold & flu remedies, no general painkillers.

We ordered Seabeck Pizza for dinner, watched Community, and I scarfed down three slices. Good episode.

Dad is leaving for work tomorrow, so it will just be me and Ma these last couple days.

Dad showed me whats what under the bonnet, and where the spare tire is.

I ironed on some patches onto my vest. Smokey Bear, Timberline Lodge, and Kolb Studio specifically. I put one on, but then removed it as per not wanting to start a family feud. The vest is off to a good start. Now I have to add to it! I'm very specific about patches though. Don't want to stick any old patch on it.

I'm almost done watching Real Humans. I don't want to be done! It is so good!

Tomorrow I'll...I'll get a few steps closer. I need to get more motivated, earlier in the day. My library needs to be fully put away. Magazines need to be put in their magazine holder. I need to try on clothes for how they fit, and sort through the clothes I have in the drawer. I should also decoupage my chest of drawers, as I've dug up more show cards to add to it. Those all sound quite doable. I slept in today, I'll set my alarm for earlier tomorrow.

I also need to be wary, as it is April Fool's Day, and I am quite trusting.

No comments: