hi

hi

Thursday, March 29, 2012

lolly gagging

Ending up deciding to go to Goodwill tomorrow, and combine it with my doctor's visit. Gas is expensive, best not to waste trips, eh?

Sorted through the last of my clothes in the cabin, and then hauled up another box to sort. Still need to hang up my jackets, and try on some of the clothes. Some things are keepers, but I need to see if they fit, ya know? Sorting and sorting and sorting. But it is good to do. A bit cathartic.

Watched telly. Listened to music. Ma and I watched the first half of The Red Shoes. Dinner was pasta. I drew a bit too. Nothing too fancy, and I broke a nib whilst doing it. Ooooohhhh, I need to work on Nate's painting still!! Maybe I'll work on that tomorrow night.

Time is running short. The month is almost up. I need to get to the Bay Area pronto. Do some major sit down and get shit done sessions.

No comments: