hi

hi

Thursday, March 29, 2012

vest for my patches, bag for my things

Quickly shifted through the box containing the last bit of clothes to organize. I removed the obvious "no way am I going to wear that" things, and topped off my Goodwill donations. Breakfast was two cups of tea and an egg. I always steep a bag twice. A strong cup with two sugars, and a weak not sweetened cup. I have a way about doing my tea. Yup.

Ma and I went to Doctor Houck's office in Silverdale. I have a bicuspid heart valve, so I need to get it checked up every half decade or so. And now is the time for a check up, as I haven't done so since pre-college era Trillian (also known as pre-Blog era). But some of my records didn't transfer over, so today's visit was just a preliminary one to establish myself, and get my heart listened to. Doctor Robin was very nice, and his office featured his own nature photography, which I liked. He also has great taste in shoes. Tomorrow at 10am, I have to go in for an EKG.

It rained pretty much all day. Pacific Northwest standard. Bleh. I can't find my Romeos, aka my favorite brown shoes. They are not so much summer shoes, so I didn't wear them during the summer, and I didn't pull them out of my boxes when I unpacked my winter clothes. Now I want them for when I move out. Need to go through everythiiing. I'll sort through the rest of my boxes tomorrow. That will be my major thing, and set aside what I want to move with. Start collecting items to pack for the move. Eeeee. So close! It is coming.

After the appointment, Ma and I went to Goodwill. We dropped off a ton of stuff, and then went in to procure more things! VHS tapes were only fifty cents, so we picked up some good titles like Romy & Michele's High School Reunion, Fifth Element, and I forget the other ones. I found a great red sort of peacoat, a denim jacket for my patches, and an Italian (it says Italian) leather satchel. I need a proper satchel, and there it was! Huzzah. Ma got some scarves and seeds. A very fruitful trip indeed. We ate some McDonalds. So much McDonalds has been consumed this past month. Then we drove on in the rain to pick up a prescription in Poulsbo, then it was back home!

Dad consumed left overs and then left for this shellfish talk thing. I chilled on the Internet and removed the sleeves from my new jean jacket. Going to turn it into a patch vest. So cool. Gotta get up early tomorrow. If I have enough time, maybe I'll iron on those patches and wear my vest. I am way excited for my satchel as well. It has a shoulder strap AND a handle. Kinda the perfect bag.

I've got less than a week if I want to get to that concert. Having a deadline that is super motivating. GET ON WITH IT TRILLIAN, GO GO GO.

No comments: