hi

hi

Monday, March 26, 2012

I like Harry Crane's new spectacles

Slept in, even though Grandma, Dad, and Mom were downstairs enjoying scones. That is how much I enjoy sleeping in! But get up I did, and enjoy scones I did. Three scones and two cups of tea. MMm breakfast.

I doodled around on the Internet for a while. Then I helped clean the motorhome. Got a hot soapy bucket of water and got on the roof and scrubbed. It wasn't so much dirty as a bit moldy and groady. I also scrubbed the back of it, but not the sides or front. It took three hours just to scrub that! It looks so much better now, though the sides need their cleaning. I'll do that on the next Mats Mats visit.

Joyce came back from clam digging. She was quite victorious with her clam acquirement, even at the loss of a clam gun. We gave her some chocolates, because Auntie Joyce is awesome.

Ma, Holly, and I returned to Seabeck. Dad followed a bit later. We relaxed, we hot tubbed, and then we went to town to see The Hunger Games. Yay Katniss firing arrows and things! It was overly shaky cam for some scenes. Totally unnecessary. That filming technique needs to end. Anyway, it was good. Well cast, great costumes and sets, I agree with Mom that Sutherland wasn't quite creepy enough as Snow. But that is coming. The trilogy will be huuuge. We got back late, and Ma and Pa went to bed. Now I am watching the Mad Men premier. Ahhhh, so good!

No comments: