hi

hi

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

so that is where that shirt went...

I forget if I dropped something on my toe, or if I stubbed it, but something happened. Also with my short trimmed nails, it sucks to pick things up or tug at this and that.

Got up relatively early as well. Still hasn't registered that I can sleep in, but I got stuff to do now! I worked on sorting my clothes. I found my pea coat. I sorted my shirts from my dresses. I have a bucket of good clothes, the keepers. I have clothes that are good but I for sure don't need them right now (heavy coats). I have a Goodwill pile. I have a bunch of clothes that need to be tried on to see how they fit, because if they do or don't is the decider if I keep them. I'm trying to move with not so many clothes, just to make it minimal and nice. But I still want to sort through so that my secondary clothes are on hand for if and when I get settled.

Tomorrow I'll finish the clothes sorting. I need to sort the clothes in my bedroom as well. Then I'll make a Goodwill run. I can only fit so much in my car, and I don't want to pack it to full.

Spent the day chilling at home. Dad made burgers for lunch, and his salmon specialty for dinner.

Raising Hope was a bit odd. I'm getting caught up on Justified. I like to watch a couple episodes at a time. Such a good show, with a stellar cast. So much swagger.

No comments: