hi

hi

Friday, March 30, 2012

EKG & me

Got up nice and, well not early because I don't think 9 counts as early. Anyway. Got up. Showered. Mom drove in the new Prius, so I had some time to eat a modest breakfast. I arrived a bit late for my EKG appointment, but the technician, Valori, was running a bit late. So all was good. She rigged me up to the machine. Four little attached sensor thingies, and a wand with some gel make for a fun time. Though in all seriousness, I did find the sonogram display quite cool. She went from several angles and took different notes in the computer about my various lubs and dubs. I could recognize the heart. My heart! It lasted about thirty minutes or so.

Afterwards, Mom and I went to see Mirror Mirror. The before noon matinees are six bucks! Dang! It was a cute movie. The costumes were amazing, naturally. The movie was a bit hammy, but visually it kept me interested. Armie Hammer looked good in his clothes. Tee hee.

Ma and I went to the self serve yogurt place. She topped hers with fruit, and I topped mine with candy. This place had mochi! I love mochi! And I love it on yogurt. Mmm. I hope there are more of these places in California. I like them.

We made a Trader Joe's grocery run, and another Goodwill run. This time Mom just bought a ton of books. She needs to try being a slower reader.

It kept raining all day. Boo.

Back at home, Dad had made good progress on his grading. Well it seemed like good progress. I scanned some sketches that I did today, as well as some of my Las Vegas/Grand Canyon sketches. So the day started out productive, but now it has fizzled out. Though, I'll be aiming to get out of here REALLY SOON. I just need to set myself at my boxes, and not stop till that project is done. Go through, unpack, repack, sort. Start setting things aside for packing.

No comments: