hi

hi

Saturday, March 24, 2012

spring is here, sorta

Chilling at Grandma's house in Mats Mats. Using their computer for my Internet needs. Not so bad. Woke up at 8am and got up at 9. Still on vacation time. Had some toast and tea, packed my bag up, Mom loaded Holly into the car, and vroom off we went across the water. It was a sunny day, even a bit warm. Grandma was sleeping when we arrived. I showed Pa a slide show of our trip, and we ate chocolate. Grandma got up and had her breakfast and also watched a slide show. Then she took a nap. We went outside, and did outside things. I read a bit.

Dinner was pasta with white sauce and shrimp, and a side of broccoli. It was tasty. Afterwards we watched telly. Dad managed to show Grandma the Gogo Yubari bit of Kill Bill. Oy vey. We finished up National Lampoon's Family Vacation and I cuddled with Holly doggy during the first bit of O Brother Where Art Thou.

Tomorrow I might hang around and watch the Mad Men premier.

No comments: