hi

hi

Monday, April 2, 2012

...I should at least plan

Game of Thrones premiered tonight! So excited! It was so good! I need more exclamation marks: !!!!!!!!!!. There. That should about do it.

I put away all my books and went through all the boxes in the minibarn. I still can't find my rice cooker. Put away my magazines as well. Missing some issues, but no biggie. They'll turn up in this house.

I'm down to one bin in the cabin to sort through. Found my favorite shoes. So I need to go through that last bin, as well as organize the stuff that is laying out and unsorted. I still haven't tried on the clothes. Two days.

Dad has gone again.

It was legitimately sunny, though not warm.

I took down my wheely plastic thingy, which will make for a good movable storage thing.

It is nice to have my books put away, though they are in a horrible order. I should rethink the whole have read/reading/haven't read system, but oh well. Maybe the seemingly unintelligible system will keep mom's hands off my books. She bends books.

Not the most productive day, but I did do some good things. Do I want to over plan and potentially over pack? Or under plan and pack in a hurry and forget things that I probably won't need?

No comments: