hi

hi

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

about to roll out


Uh oh, I'm starting to stay up late again. Not good. I'm sitting in the computer room/guest bedroom. I got a tablet. A Wacom Bamboo Create. The small Intuos was discontinued, but the Create came with the same programs, and has a larger drawing space, so that is good. Also, when using a dual monitor set up, having the larger tablet is good, because the mouse space corresponds to both screens. A smaller tablet may not extend so freely. Anyway, I've been playing with the tablet, figuring out the programs. Adobe Photoshop Elements sucks though. Really not good. But Gimp has been working out.

I spent the day sorting through things. I tried on a bunch of clothes, and was amazed at how many of them fit better than they once did. I lost weight, even though I'm softer in the chin in stomach. Weird. Anyway, tried on clothes. And went through my very last bucket of stuff. Then I sorted the tubs and took the tubs to the space over the garage. Tomorrow I will finalize all my clothing selections, take a final trip to Goodwill, wash my clothes, and then take things back up to the cabin for long term storage. Art supplies, technology, clothes, some art, cooking implements. This is what I shall bring. Oh and check book and bike helmet and toiletries and things...tomorrow I pack it up. Day after tomorrow I leave.

HOLY CRAP.

Anyway. Lots of sorting. Getting on with it I am I am.

No comments: