hi

hi

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

pack it in, pack it out


My legs hurt! Been standing on them, and straining against them as I haul all these things around. I laid out all my clothes in neat little piles on the bed. Did a load of laundry as well. All my clothes are clean and ready to go. I think I did a pretty good job editing it down. I could probably do with even less clothes...I'm going to try and wear dresses more often. Biking around really limited my wardrobe to pants, so now that I'm driving, I'm going to try and dress a little better. Ahhh I'm tired. This will probably be a rather rambling entry.

My clothes are packed into a suitcase and a plastic tub. The jackets, shoes, socks, undies, and scarfs are separate. I'm not sure how warm/cold to pack. I am headed south, yeah, but I know San Francisco gets the ocean winds in. Well, I can always pass things back off onto Mom and Dad if they visit in the motorhome. It's really just a couple coats, which are always good to have.

I selected seven paperbacks and seven art books to bring with me. Books I can reasonably read, and not just let them collect dust.

Need to find my bike helmet.

The things that are left art my makeup, hair stuff, art supplies, and computer related stuff. Not so bad. I want to leave before Mom leaves tomorrow. So before 11. Leaving super early is only really if I plan to do it in one shot. I think I might find a motel in Medford, or right over the border. Get through most of Oregon. I'll see how I feel. I'm pretty tired right now, so I think I'll go to bed and finish up in the morning. GOODNESS, I leave tomorrow! It seems so sudden, though I've been in Seabeck for 10 months. I haven't done nothing in this time, but it has been a long while.

Time to get a job and get a life and do things and have fun.

Finished Bron/Broen. Quite sad. Good drama.

Oh, went into town and dropped off some stuff at Goodwill. I think I won't have a problem fitting the stuff into the Prius.

AHHHHHHHHH!!! Tomorrow, I leaaave. Holy cow!

No comments: