hi

hi

Sunday, January 15, 2012

the fall

Got up early. Got my toast and tea, and then waffles. Got my livestream of Sherlock. The finale episode of this three episode season. I can't believe it is over already. Damn amazing finale. The livestream cut out though, near the end. Just about had a heart attack. I found a working one, but the ending was still boggled for me, and I had to wait a while to properly finish it. STILL. DANG. AMAZING. What a show. So well made through and through. It doesn't waste a single minute.

The day got icy and it snowed where my friend Jared is, so we delayed our plans till tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't snow over night, and it warms up enough where Jared is. Talked to my friend Darren a bit as well. Going to hang with him on Tuesday, provided it doesn't snow and trap me in Seabeck then.

Ma and I went into town for shopping. Bird seed and Trader Joe's and candy for my cake. Wheeee!

Drove the old Prius. My Prius. Tough I can't call it mine. Mom is still having separation anxiety about the whole thing.

Dinner was a stir fry and wine. And we watched the new Sherlock episode. Second time today for me. I'll probably plan a whole marathon, when I feel like I won't feel guilty for doing so. Hahha. But yeah, I'd feel guilty if I did that now. I have stuff I need to achieve. Need to get on with getting on.

DO STUFF TRILLIAN! DO IT! DO IT!

No comments: