hi

hi

Saturday, January 21, 2012

good bye 23

Last day as a twenty three year old! 2012. 24. BRING IT!

Got up at around 11. Typing from my bed, instead of the computer desk in the other room, makes me doze off at earlier hours. And if I go to bed at 1, then I getup at 11. Only 10 hours of sleep! Hahah.

Toast and tea for breakfast. Lounged for a few hours. The weather was warmer and rainy, so the snow is fast turning to melted slush. So we made a break for it!

Hopped in the old Prius and off we went to Silverdale. Went to the recycling center and deposited our recycling in the proper receptacles. Snow won't stop us from recycling!! Swung by the bank and made some deposits. I forgot my ID, so I couldn't cash my savings bonds. But I will soon! Then we went to Grocery Outlet and did some shopping. Baking stuff. Vegetables. Meat. Stuffed clams. The selection was spotty, but the prices were cheap. Yup. And then, cabin fever eleviated, we went back to the house and made a multi course dinner. Clams! Broccoli! Chinese salad noodle stuff! Apple juice! We were thinking about having steak but we were quite full up.

Watched Fringe. I'm not liking this season change so much, because now all the characters are slightly different thanks to it being an alternate ALTERNATE universe. It was really on a roll, but now things are different. But hey, like seeing Jared Harris back as a villain. That is cool.

Tomorrow. There shall be cake.

No comments: