hi

hi

Thursday, January 19, 2012

promoting some pals

More snow! Lovely snow. Well, now it is a bit crunchy due to melting, a bit of rain, and then freezing. But then we got a nice extra layer of snow on top of that, so everything was lovely looking again.

But hopefully it melts soon, because I think everybody is getting cabin fever. Especially mom. She is almost done with her big book! I keep telling her to read more of A Song of Ice and Fire. But no go on that.

We walked doggy. We sledded copiously. I went off into the ditch on the sled. Got covered in snow. But all such fun.

My friends Lacey, Asha, and Heather are all doing projects in 2012. Lacey is teaching herself how to write cursive with her non dominant hand. Her project can be found HERE. Asha is typing out her thoughts every night, her project can be found HERE. And Heather is doing a quilt a month. Her project can be found HERE. The regular project stuff is spreading! Yay!

I should do a thing a month once I eventually get settled in my new life. Whenever that happens. It will happen though! Promise!

No comments: