hi

hi

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

no Darkplace for the parents, only happy place

Ma took the Prius with the snow tires, so I remained at home.

Kept the fire warm. Kept myself warm. Kept myself fed and entertained.

But didn't keep myself productive.

Need to figure out how to do a lighting set up for my artwork, so I can redocument it, so that it will look nice and proper on a website AND in a portfolio. Mom's new camera will be perfect for this. I just need to think what would be the best set up to rig. Hmmn.

Dinner was Chinese chicken salad. It was very good. Glee is slowly drifting back to being just....sort of awkward and crummy. Raising Hope was hilarious, as always. Tried to get mom and dad to watch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, but to no success.

Last night I went to bed at midnight, and tossed and turned for ages trying to get to sleep. Gah. When I try to be good and get on good sleeping schedules, my body resists! Still, got up today before noon, so that is an improvement.

I think I'll take a bath tomorrow. That would be nice.

No comments: