hi

hi

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

first real good snow in a long while




Snow! It snowed! Six inches! It came down softly in the night and it was lovely perfect snow. Had a poached egg on toast with melted cheese. Frolicked. Sledded a bit. I pulled Holly into the sled, and went down a run but had to bail her out. She didn't seem to be too effected by the whole situation. What a lovely doggie. We also took a hot tub bath. 30 degrees doesn't feel so bad when the hot tub is 103! Hahaha. Sometimes living with your parent pays off.

Took many photos with ma and pa's lovely new camera. It is a fancy one, but dang if it don't work like a charm. Need to play with it more to figure out just how awesome it truly is.

I ate salmon loaf for dinner. It was good. Had some roasted almonds as well, with some three buck Chuck.

We played some board games. I watched some Sherlock Holmes (the one with Brett and Hardwicke). It was a good, relaxing day. Hard to feel motivated when the weather is so...snowy. Tomorrow I plan to sled more. Take more pictures. Eat more. All that good stuff. If I am going to be legitimately trapped, I shall enjoy it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think snow is the universe's way of telling us,

"Here's your chance to be late for work. Now have some fun."