hi

hi

Saturday, January 14, 2012

feeling better this day around

Got up at 9am to watch Doctor Who online with some other people across the globe. What an exciting life I lead. But hey, it got me out of bed bright and early!

Ma and pa were gone, so I just had tea and toast and then ramen with egg and juice and biscuits and stuff and sat and watched telly and thought about my life. Felt less morose than I did yesterday, about it all.

Had a really nice bath. A piping hot one. With fizzies! Such a hot bath.

I kept warm till ma and pa returned. Pa made a fire and some grilled cheese. We watched Portlandia. A bit of it hit a little too close to home, but oh well.

Now it is nearing midnight, but it feels much later. Tomorrow I shall get up and watch Sherlock. And then go hang with my friend Jared, his wife Jamie, and their kids Marlowe and Eleanor. A plan! A something to be done! Love it!

No comments: