hi

hi

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

don't let teachers get in the way of your education

Ohh the tiredness just caught up with me.

Got up a bit earlier with the intention to go to school earlier, so that I could start working on my Flash animation. Mom and Dad made me a lovely lunch, though it was mostly mom. Finished up The Hobbit on the way to school. Drank heartily of my thermos of tea. In Illustrator we were taught about layers and clipping paths, and the teacher showed me how to make the type face I'm working on look really swell. He is a great teacher. Give him full marks! Always gives timely feedback. Got my assignment that is due in a week mostly done in class. I'm on top of things! So on top of things. The midterm has a lot of elements, so I'll be wanting to spend a lot of time working on that.

In Flash the teacher didn't show up for whatever reason, so we had a really productive day! Except for the person who drove an hour to get to class. He was mad. Anyway, looked up some tutorials and got to assembling my animation. I know so little of the program, I can't make art with it. I feel so ashamed. I can do better, if only I know!

Left at around 4:30ish. Returned the tapes to the library. Went home. Came home to an empty house (ma and pa went to the movies). Watched telly. Relaxed. Ate some soup later on. Made a necklace. Next audio book: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. Tomorrow I'll be at school working on the animation and finishing up the Illustrator assignment. Love those studios (the computers do work fairly well).

Todays Portrait Is: Robert Sheehan.

No comments: