hi

hi

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

base coat, mauve, gold, top coat

Oh boy! Film directing! Sleep in a bit day! All though not too much, because I had to do the homework that I didn't do all weekend, the homework that was the take home exam. But that didn't take too long.

Got to class on time. For the first chunk of class, we went over lectures in TV versus Film and visual storytelling. Break. Then we graded the tests. I flubbed a couple (never should have trusted my instinct) but oh well. I have a degree, having a not 4.0 at Olympic College (something I don't have anyway) doesn't really matter. I like these classes, they just don't have any weight on my soul.

After class, I spent the next couple hours in the Video Club. Talked to Rufus and Cammy and this dude who hit on me a little bit and Angelo and....I forget the rest of their names. The guy who was supposed to show us the camera left, but we still got to fiddle with it a little bit. I'm not sure how enthusiastic I am for the club, but I'll come to the next meeting. But if that guy continues to hit on me, eehhh. Anyway, after that I went to the studio and worked on my Illustrator stuff for two hours. Then I got some Jack in the Box on the way home. Starving!

Ma and Pa were watching Incredibles. I watched my own stuff. Tomorrow is a work day of sorts I think. Better get to bed soon. Oh, redid my nails. My light mauve nail polish color is turning a bit goopy.

Oh what an exciting life I lead.

Todays Portrait Is: Nathan Stewart-Jarrett.

No comments: