hi

hi

Monday, October 17, 2011

magical mistress mis..cat...something

Slept a bit too much in (turned my alarm off). Had about 20 minutes between breakfast and having to head out the door, so I knew the portrait for today wouldn't get drawn till later.

Had a tea/granola bar/cheerio's breakfast. Mmm! Worked on some macrame on the way. Ma and I stopped by the recycling center to deposit some recycling. Then we went to pick up Mom's friend Roberta. Roberta's husband showed us his garage full of really nice classic cars. Mostly Grahams. So lovely. So nice.

Then we were off to Bainbridge Island to see a production of Cats! We arrived at 2:15ish at the theater. We checked out the little museum nearby, but not for long. Before the show we had some M&Ms and root beer, and then it was time to get to our seats. Roberta was apart from us because she bought tickets separately. Ma and I were in the center, but near the back. Still, a very good spot. It was a fun performance! I liked the pirate scene addition, and there were some very talented singers. Cats is a very accessible musical for children. They even had face painting, but I couldn't convince mom to do it.

It was a beautiful impending fall day. We dropped Roberta off at her place. I got right on with my portrait, but stopped to eat a lovely burger for dinner. Mmm!

My portrait came up quite late, but I am pleased with it. I did three more and watched Walking Dead, Wallander, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, and Dexter while I was at it. Now I need to scan and queue those up and then I can go to sleep. FUhh not looking forward to Flash tomorrow. I'll bring my headphones and listen to tutorials. I hope it is just open lab so that we won't have to sacrifice our learning for the sake of looking like we are listening to her.

Todays Portrait Is: Lemmy from Motorhead.

No comments: