hi

hi

Friday, July 29, 2011

teef and roll

Got up bright and early to go to the dentist. Hurray. Actually I have no fear of doctors or dentists.

This time around it was the oral surgery place. It was a precursory exam to check out where my wisdom teeth are at and to set up an appointment to get them removed. I had Curran, who did some work on my mother. On the 11th, I will be going in for surgery to get them removed. Will I be ill a week or a day? They are going to have to cut the bejeezus out of my mouth to remove them, so I have a feeling I'll be taking the week. A week to watch MI-5 and other stuff on Netflix! Hurray! And then the wedding. I went to JC Penny's and looked at dresses for the wedding. There were cute dresses that were not available in my size, and cute dresses that are not appropriate for a wedding. Went to Walgreen's and put in my prescription for the two painkillers for after the surgery. Huzzah! Bought some hot hair rollers as well. Whee!

Back at home I played with the rollers. I am having trouble getting the curl to stick in my hair. It goes flat. More hair spray? Use a mousse? But they do give the effect I like...for about 30 minutes. Read a chapter. Just one.

Dad came back and slept the rest of the day away. Ma and I hauled National Geographics up and watched Tales From the City. It feels weird to be tired at 11pm. Tomorrow is a picnic. Now I need to work on getting things finished before my surgery. Quilt. Portraits. Author August is almost upon us!

Todays Portrait Is: Lara Flynn Boyle.

No comments: