hi

hi

Monday, July 25, 2011

staying up late with good television

The hotness continues, and as I've said the heat makes it quite stuffy up in the girl cave. So I didn't go there. Just spent some more time painting the garage doors. The ladder fell over with me on it. I was fine, but I spilled some paint. But I don't think Dad will notice. The edges need another coat, but that should go fast. It is good painting weather right now.

After a few hours painting, I threw on my bikini and soaked up some sun. Read a couple chapters while I made myself not so pasty. I think I did manage to get some freckles and have the faintest start of a tan line. Rolling over every chapter is a good way to time it. Sweated up a frenzy, which kept me from spending too much time outside.

Ma made a delicious salad for dinner, then we finished the other half of Angels in America. Damn good actors acting goodly.

Drew some portraits while watching stuff.

Tomorrow ma and I will be driving to Sequim and going to pick some berries. Early birthday celebration!

Todays Portrait Is: Misha Collins.

No comments: