hi

hi

Saturday, July 30, 2011

family picnic with new family

Oh the sun came out and shone today. Perfecto. Got up early, showered, put my hair into rollers. Anything beauty related you have to practice. Though all the hairspray isn't fun. But my hair did keep looking fabulous all day long. Huzzah!

At a bit after 11, Grandma and Grandpa Spencer showed up in their van. Dad did the driving, I sat in the back and read. There was a picnic in Dupont that was a Dupont picnic and also a Spencer family thingy. Not quite sure about the guest list, but there were hotdogs, chicken, and salad so I was happy. Met cousin Annie, who was very nice. Chatted. Noshed on food. I read my book in the playground of the park for a bit too. I didn't know many people there so conversation was tricky. Still, it was a beautiful day. Perfect for hot dogs.

We left at around 3:30. Nice scenic drive back. I took a nap. Too many early days (two of them!). Back in Seabeck, we all relaxed for a bit. I had some tea to pep me up. Ma and I tried to watch Nine but it was so slow and thought it was way more grand than it actually was. We fast forwarded a bit. Only one dance number was actually fun, but the majority of it was meh. Early in the night, ma and pa retired.

Have no plans for tomorrow and I'm not going to try and predict them.

Todays Portrait Is: Dana Ashbrook.

No comments: