hi

hi

Saturday, May 21, 2011

mystery woman

Uhg. Felt icky in the morning. Stomach all queasy and I didn't get that good of a nights sleep. Ate some saltines and bought some 7Up. Ran a secret mystery errand.

On the way back from mystery errand, I swung by Fred Meyer and bought some buckets. Buckets are better than boxes for moving. Got home and watched the new Doctor Who episode. Then I got to packing. Shoving clothes into buckets. Books into boxes. I want to clear out access to the shelves big things. It is getting there. It seems like I have less stuff than last move. A lot of trinkets. My clothing is being widdled down to just enough to last me the week. Also have a whole pile of things to take to William Temple. Clothes mostly.

So I've been doing that for hours. Taking a break to do my nails. I feel really, really tired. Tomorrow is commencement! I get my diploma!

Todays Portrait Is: Mika.

No comments: