hi

hi

Thursday, May 19, 2011

pink shoulders

Ohh it was a consistently beautiful day all day. Sun sun sun. And warm! I rolled up my pant legs and put on a tank top and set out. Put my check in my bank account. Rode my bike to the Tiffany Center and locked it up. Today we did our graduation walk practice. About 20 people didn't show...don't know if that will cause any repercussions for them. I'm in the second to last row between Chloe Steinhoff-Smith and Will Schneider-White. Alphabetical! It went pretty fast. The MFAs walk after us, but sit ahead of us.

It was a brilliant day, so Robin, Kristen, Tabitha, Leah, Mel and I went for food. The Thai place wasn't open at that time. So we went for Japanese food. I got a bento box. A big amount of food but it kept me going through the day. In fact I'm not even hungry how. Whee!

Robin and I walked to school. I locked my bike up and we went to the studios. I cleaned the table on which my posters rested, because it was a bit crummy. I had to also defend it a little, because an Ikea table in a studio show sort of stands out amid all these pedestals.

Hung with Heather and Daniel. Met Karen at Rogue, but didn't order. Mel joined us and we three went to Yur's and we sat with Jeremy and Paul. But didn't order anything. Just sat and chilled. Karen got her hair done and it looked so blonde and lovely.

Left for home and now I'm chilling out. Gotta get up early for a meeting with Martin and Kristin and then make chili for Yoshi and Paul's going away potluck/printer celebration. Ohh need to draw some portraits. And start packing. I can start packing while the chili cooks.

Todays Portrait Is: Felix Martin (Hot Chip).

No comments: