hi

hi

Monday, August 9, 2010

organizing further

My smaller blue suitcase has gone missing. I pretty distinctly remember lining it up with my tan suitcase on the truck bed and Kristen hauling both inside, but now I can't find it at all. Odds are it is still buried, but where? It had mostly shirts in it, and I like my shirts. And it was a lot of the long sleeve layers.

Slept in and had a bagel with creme cheese for breakfast and a late lunch/early dinner that consisted of pasta, sauce, and a cucumber. Yum!

Today I worked on my clothes. I hauled out bit by bit the clothes from my suitcases and tubs and sorted the winter coats and other thicker pieces of unseasonal clothing. It will be nice to keep a smaller fashion circulation for a while. I emptied my drawers into another tub and put my clothes into it. My closet has light coats, button shirts, and dresses on hangers now. It looks quite organized.

I emptied another box and most of the ones that remain are mostly full ones waiting to go down to storage. I have a couple half full tubs with knick knacks. But in general, I think one more days work will put me at "moved in".

Tomorrow I plan to make bacon cheeseburger spaghetti. I've invited Mel and Madeline over for dinner. Going all host lady!

True Blood had a very shocking episode. Just the scenes were so...wow!

Tabitha is over and she and Kristen have been playing dress up.

My books also need organizing. I think I'll have the thinner bookshelf be the comic book shelf, and the larger one be everything else.

No comments: