hi

hi

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

there goes the ankle again

Slept way in with no alarm. Got up. Did some dishes. Tabitha came over. Did more dishes. Karen came over. We girl talked for a while. Then she and I wandered up to William Temple House and over to 23rd. A little walk. I gave her back her boxes, and plus some.

Tabitha and Kristen left for the day. I puttered around. Haven't put anything away yet. Tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow.

Went to Lush and got a little foot slightly pumice stone for exfoliating my feet and a facial scrub. My face feels so soft. Right now I'm on operation perfect skin. I have pretty good skin, but I'm trying to figure out what works best. And I want to clean my pores properly. The salt scrub is nice because the salt gets smaller and smaller as you use it (but it doesn't dissolve in the scrub bucket, wonder how that works).

I offered Jason some assistance with his Time Based Arts installation so at 6:30 I headed over to the east side. It was a lot of prep work. Just tearing boxes down and painting this sort of stucko onto them. He is making a beach scene for his bands TBA performance. Lots of things need to get made. We didn't get a big start today. He drove me and my bike back and I gave him some of my left over boxes. Oh! I twisted my ankle coming down a step. The same ankle I twisted at BT's birthday. It was still hurting on and off and now it won't improve any fasted. My right leg has really bad luck.

So now I'm just putting up my feet and watching television. Going to Ikea with Karen and Lacey tomorrow. Mostly just want meatballs. Don't really need more storage solutions it appears.

No comments: