hi

hi

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

bacon

Errands! Got up before 11. Had a little breakfast. Went to Fred Meyers for some more extensive grocery shopping. I kept overlooking the baking soda for like 10 minutes. Drove me crazy that I couldn't find it! And took forever to track down an employee to help me. Ran into Agnes as I was leaving.

Made some cookies. The first batch was okay but they improved. Tidied up and crushed boxes as I baked. The apartment is really coming together. Still can't find that suitcase though. I didn't really get a chance to eat a lot of them because I ran an errand to the East side. Broadway bridge is closed so I rode to the Max and took that to Lloyd. Alyson had left some art frames out on her closed foyer for me to have. It was a fun little excursion. I left her some cookies. Came back at 6:30 and went straight to cooking.

I made my first recipe out of the bacon cook book auntie Brynne gave me! Up first was bacon cheeseburger pasta. Basically ground beef, ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, crumbled bacon, cheese, and pasta. Mel came as I was half way through cooking. For a first run through, I thought it turned out really good! Kristen, Mel, and I stuffed our faces then lounged and played Old Maid. Mel brought a little rhubarb berry pie thing for dessert and guess what: I ate and enjoyed it! But don't tell mom.

Karen bailed on us for summer school work. Laame. Melissa joined us and I dished her up a bowl. Tabitha came and I combined some ravioli she had with the pasta. We sat around chatting and we looked at our (Kristens and Mine) yearbooks from 2006. Melissa left to sleep. Then we did makeovers and Tabitha made this facial goo for her and Kristen. Mel and I ate Fun Dip. Girly time lasted till 1am and they said goodnight.

I think I'll watch an episode of something and go to sleep.

No comments: