hi

hi

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jason, Chevy, and Kevin

Jason & Chevelle

Went over to the East side to help Jason and Chevelle with their TBA installation. I arrived at 2 and just missed them when they made a supply run. Tesar let me into Washington High School and I loitered for a bit for them to show up. I deconstructed some boxes and explored. Even on a bright sunny day, a silent empty school is very creepy. There were some artists on the other floors but the noise didn't carry.

I helped them haul stuff up three flights of stairs (I got a lot of exercise, dang). Cut up more boxes. Made some sand paint mixture and slathered those boxes up. My knees and hands and bare feet got covered in the stuff. I was quite gritty. But it was fun. We listened to surf music and Jason bought pizza. At 5:30 I left. At 6:30 I arrived home sweaty and painty and took a second shower.

Kevin

Second date with Kevin tonight. After I got majorly cleaned up. We went for Korean Barbecue on Hawthorne. It was quite a lot of meat. But it was good. We caught up on the past month or so. After barbecue we went down to Clinton Street and grabbed a drink at Dot's. It looks like The Matador: Lite. But it was nice. The day was really hot but the night cooled off just the right amount. I was wiped after the long day of actual manual labor so we parted after Dot's (well after he took me home, he didn't ditch me on the East side). So that was that.


Today is Adult Soap Box Derby (adult as in age not adult as in naughty) and Karen, BT, and Phil's housewarming party.

No comments: