hi

hi

Friday, August 13, 2010

PILGRIM! YEAH!

SCOTT PILGRIM! AWESOME! YEAH! I went to the midnight showing with Madeline. The audience was nerdy and enthusiastic and awesome and the movie was totally awesome and fun and not totally perfect to the comic but it was all the better for it. Great Thomas Jane cameo. Wonderful action sequences. Music. AHH! SO GOOD! I maybe missed parts by being AHHMYGAWDAWESOME through the whole thing so I totally need to catch a matinée.

Okay back at the start of the day. I set my alarm but it didn't go off because I set it for PM instead of AM. Silly me. Oatmeal. Tea. Cable television.

My drapes were starting to frame so I hemmed them. Now they hang about an inch above my windowsill. If my blinds are open you can sort of peep into my room. Haven't seen what it is like with them closed.

Kristen and I went and got boba tea. Mmm. I called Jason and I'm going to help him out at noonish tomorrow. Called Madeline and asked her please to see midnight showing. She showed up at 9ish. We left at 9:30ish after I made popcorn. We wandered around the Lloyd District for an hour and sat for another wonderful hour chatting as the nerds filtered in.

I'm sure I do more with my day. Oh had a sandwich for lunch and the final bit of my bacon cheeseburger pasta for dinner.

I'm glad Lauren won, even though I missed it.

I'll have stuff to talk about tomorrow. If I try to get on with blogging before 2:30 am. HA!

No comments: