hi

hi

Sunday, July 12, 2009

waaasteeee, what a

Oh man. What a waste of a day. This is horrible. I need to assign myself more things to go out and do. I did draw a couple things. Tidy up a little bit. Sorted out a pile for the Symposium. But uhh yeah I just sat about. It is sooo easy to do that these days. Bad. Bad Trillian.

My teeth hurt. I've been eating too many sweets. It always gets balanced by something Gabe cooks though. Tonight was pasta stew with meatballs (the last of my Ikea bag of them). Mmm.

I was sitting down to draw and then discovered I couldn't think of anything. Just scribble a few things that were not at all inspired.

Skipped ahead and watched the Smile Time episode of Angel. He got turned into a puppet through some magic. It was awesome. Ben Edlund did the episode.

Adam stopped by a little bit in the evening and we sipped cheap champagne from really nice estate sale glasses. That's how we roll.

No comments: