hi

hi

Friday, July 17, 2009

I accept this

Worked on the sketches today. Came up, finally, with a slightly more than passable idea for the second one. Tomorrow I will scan and lightly color them in and send them off for review. Exciting!

Went over to Jason's for dinner and a movie. We rented The Hudsucker Proxy. Very delightful and often overlooked Coen brothers movie. It's about the invention of the hula hoop (you know, for kids). Highly recommended for everyone. Dinner was pizza. Toppings assembled on premade crust.

Got home to an email from mom saying she wants me to get a job. Maybe I've been bad about looking for a job because I'm not doing so well after having the majority of my summer plans fall through. Maybe that doesn't do too well on a persons esteem and drive. It's been tricky. I kinda hoped for an internship that would get me somewhere but well, that fell through. I know I'm a good worker. I know I am capable of showing up. Yes, I have wasted a considerable amount of time watching Buffy and Angel and Dead Like Me and Mad Men and all that. Yes I haven't been as productive as I could be capable of. It's been...

No comments: