hi

hi

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am Snape the potions master

Went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. 3pm showing. I haven't read the book in so long. If anything was missing, I can't recall. It was good. Nice visuals. I didn't really feel a punch or a terror from it. It had some good humour but it lacked...I don't know. Something. Maybe what all the Harry Potter movies lacked: length. They seem to fall short by being short.

Anyway. Watched Mad Men. Worked on thumbnails and rough sketches for the magazine project. I have one idea pretty clear, the other one not so much. Trying to think about how to represent the growth of a certain burger bun business and all that. Hmmm.

Movie and sketching. Not much went down really. Have some evening plans tomorrow with Jason. Then maybe another Flicks on the Bricks. Then a Harry Potter movie party at Cherish's. I should reread those books one of these days. It has been years. Half Blood Prince came out when I was in Japan.

No comments: