hi

hi

Monday, July 13, 2009

tiger! tiger!

Finished Angel season two this morning. It is time to take a break from the Buffyverse. Now I expect every show that I watch to have a vampire or something in it. Even Mad Men.

No fancy breakfast for me. Just cereal and tea.

At 1:45 I slung my yoga mat over my back, stuffed a bag with goodies, and rode off to meet Lindsay for lunch! I haven't seen he in so long. She is looking great. She bought some shoes like the brown Sketchers that I have. She bought them because her motto for clothes collection these days is, "what did I borrow from Trillian?" Heh. We walked down to Sushi Land. I keep going their even though I don't like their selection. It is just easy I guess. We got a spot on the bar, not a booth. We caught up about our going ons. She is still doing light shows and live painting and Ibanez has gained some heft. Go Ibanez!

After eating a reasonable amount of sushi, we wandered over to Art Media. I chatted up Michaela a little bit. That was the end of the visit as Lindsay had to meet up with Kurt to do some joint painting.

It was a wonderful visit. I hope for many more.

Oh! She also returned my copy of Invisible Monsters. I thought Cece had "borrowed" it indefinitely. My bad.

Being only 10 blocks from home, I rode back. I had also left my stretchy yoga pants behind.

I loitered for a little bit and headed out once again on bike. Jason was walking to Sandeep's along 13th. Passed him on my bike and stopped to say hello. Didn't stop in traffic of course.

Yoga was outside but chilly. Some of the poses did warm up my body and by the end, the breeze was nice. No hawk during this session. Just a toddler trying to join us. My left thigh is still giving me trouble. I'm getting better at finding a solid foundation for some of the lunges. Fawn started the class with some singing. The chant of the song was supposed to be the theme but in the end "tiger" was the more dominant focus of the day. Our clothes, our attitudes. Raaawrr!

On the way back I passed Amanda and Andy. I dinged my bell in their general direction.

Gabe made tacos but they were way too spicy and I cried. Watched a computer centric episode of The X Files. A computer is the fastest way to date anything made in the last couple decades. They do not hold up well. Heh.

Now time to finish my Illustration assignment. Not much left. Just a little bit.

No comments: