hi

hi

Saturday, November 8, 2008

sleep has come back to me for the time being

Actually slept through the night. Thanks peppermint flavoured melatonin!

Had an apartment check with Robin. Things checked out.

Had a complete breakfast with two slices of buttered black sour rye, an apple, some emergen-c, and oatmeal. Delicious and filling! I love granny smith apples.

My comic is all thumbnailed and laid out, all it needs is the pencils and inks and colors. It shouldn't be that difficult as the panels are small and I ink fast.

Did some more papier mache with the recipes given to me by mom and Michal. How come it takes so bloody long to dry? I want to build these parts quicker, but this is for a final so there isn't the greatest rush. I am just doing the heads now so I can test how the plaster lays on the papier mache. I want it to be smooth and I am going to decoupage white tissue over it to get a veiled effect. Only the eyes will be painted. I'm going to do the same for the hands. It will be a marionette.

Watched Atonement. DEPRESSING!! It was also really unevenly balanced. I didn't feel the regret so much. It needed about another half an hour. I also didn't have the subtitles so I didn't know what she said to the soldier with part of his brain exposed. Err yeah.

No comments: