hi

hi

Sunday, November 2, 2008

slow dancing

I got out of bed at 2pm. It was really nice. No work, no nothing. I gave myself a day to chill way way out. Started watching Rome, the HBO show about Rome and all that other stuff. Pretty good thus far.

Phil and I went to see RockNRolla, the new Guy Ritchie movie. I heard that it is part of a potential trilogy, which would be pretty dandy. It took a while to get started but it had many great moments and a few awesome scenes. Stringer Bell from The Wire is British? Mark Strong looks so different out of his Stardust garb. It isn't as good as his old movies but if he films the trilogy, well who knows?

It was raining and we ran into Karen on the Max ride back. The rest of the night was low key, just me kicking back. Soon I'm going to go back to bed and read Handmaid's Tale.

Grandma and Grandpa Spencer mailed me my Halloween candy. It really made me so happy to receive it, thank you so much!

No comments: