hi

hi

Monday, November 3, 2008

internet issues

My Internet is being a nitwit. The connection is horrid so it doesn't go through most of the time. I can stand slow loading but when the page doesn't go through at all it is most infuriating. And then it stopped loading all together. Didn't get it to work again till just now, sorry about that! If I don't post for a while, assume that my Internet has gone down.

I woke up early today and didn’t feel like making myself go back to sleep so I watched some Rome and tidied up. I think I did more with my day but I do tend to let these things slip away. Started getting back into Handmaid’s Tale, it is very good but it’s a little confusing when it comes to explaining everything.

Did some laundry. The machine read my card wrong so I had to do it again and it double deducted! Five dollars for two loads of laundry! Outrageous!

Went in for cashier training today. It was made up of going through an automated instruction guide and going step by step through the procedures. I’m not sure how much information I retained but once I get started I am sure to learn more that way. The standing at the cash register was tiring but I have to get used to it I guess. The weirdness about my key number was sorted out and I was able to clock in. I’m getting good hours and soon I shall be paid! They gave me a gift certificate booklet so if any of you guys want a 30% off coupon for the Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic, drop me a line with your address and I will send you one.

I was leaving the mall and some people were yelling stuff and running and it startled me. They were not running at me but rather a car in my vicinity. It was their ride. Still, I was spooked and I didn’t feel the greatest about being the only one at the Max stop. Still, Portland is safe. And then when I was going to the Goose a little dog popped out of nowhere in the corner of my eye and startled me! It's owner soon followed and we had a good laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a 30% off discount coupon! I don't think I have ever shopped at the Gap, so I should try it out. Pretty please??? love, mom