hi

hi

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Marge, is this a pimple or a boil?

Glorious sleep in Sunday. I'm giving the heads time to dry fully before putting on another layer. They needed turning over because the bottoms were still very wet while the tops were really dry.

I'm all done with that season of Rome. I wonder what is going to happen in the second season, I thought they would take longer to off Caesar. Overall it had a great setup for the finale. Wonderful show.

Has anyone gotten their discount cards yet? I'm wondering if the ink smudged on the mailing addresses.

Had a work meeting tonight. They grilled us about the Gap Cards, the general appearance of the store, and about shop lifting. It's weird how difficult they make it to check someones bag if we think they shoplifted. We did a couple customer scenarios. I played a person who was grabbing clothes and shopping and not stopping at all. Met all the other employees. It's a really small store. I picked up another shift on Saturday so I'll have 9 hours plus the 3 tonight clocked in for this week. I'll be getting a paycheck soon. Whoo! It was a long sitting period listening to stuff. It really gave me a wide scope of how much I need to learn about the various tasks around the store. Folding is key.

Karen drove me home and after I posed for some reference pictures. She, Adam, and I talked about things over rice. Diana stopped by. It was an...interesting conversation. Not really fit for the PGness of this blog.

I have this bump on my hand that I don't think is a callous (as it is in a spot that I don't rub). Might be a boil or a wart. They said it doesn't look like a wart but it doesn't pop so I'm not sure that if it is a boil. Hnn.

No comments: