hi

hi

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ketchup makes everything edible

My comic is sketched out. It needs inks and colors of course but I have plenty of time to devote to them. Also my pirate pictures is sketched! That also requires at least the minimum of inks but that will go fast. There is piracy from the legendary golden Zocchihedron to Bela Lugosi's corpse. It's awesome. Those two things are my major projects this week (I have another artist sketchbook due but those don't take me long).

Returned some books to the library and checked out a new pile. I also put some books on hold like Michael Pollon's Omnivore's Dilemma and Umberto Eco's On Ugliness. I saw a lady with a dagger face tattoo. It was on her cheek and it was glowing (well tattooed to look like it was glowing).

I looked at the class schedule. Sadly History of Printmaking is not being offered in the Spring. I think I will wait for it as none of the current history classes interest me. Right now on my slate is Illustration Studio, Illustration Painting Digital Techniques, Graphic Novels, and the internship. Not the official names but thats what I'm signing up for. Another thing will probably be added. It is a Monday-Thursday schedule. Three day weekends are nice. Math might be added on (oh Dad, I don't think I'll need a refresher for it as they don't teach the same math at regular school).

I kept busy today, pretty good. Quantum of Solace is coming up and Let The Right One In is playing at Cinema 21. Swedish vampire flick, sounds good ya?

No comments: