hi

hi

Saturday, March 15, 2008

sadly, it is not raining men

Amazingly, I stayed up way late last night. But that four hours and a long day combination worked together to keep me in bed for about 10-11 hours. But it was so worth it. I haven't had a full and deep rest in weeks. I had to kick Ibanez out of my room when he woke me up at 7 with his puking noises. Bleh, lame kitty.

We were planning on seeing In Bruges today but the rain came down suddenly and with a passion so we decided to stay in. Maybe tomorrow. We, Lindsay and I, watched a few episodes of Project Runway(Bradley is so cute! And I'm glad that guy broke the rules and was asked to leave) and then we finally buckled down on our school work. I watched 12 Monkeys while finished up my landscape painting. I still don't feel done with it but I just had to say enough is enough. Didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to but oh well, had to say I was done with it.

I forgot how great a movie 12 Monkeys is. What a wonderful plot and how the time travelling is handled is absolutely perfect. Gilliam needs to have some more big budgets thrown at him so he can make more movies like this and Brazil.

I made some popcorn earlier, I didn't burn a single piece this time! Tomorrow I have to do a self portrait and I think that is about it. Oh and work on my piece for the alphabet show (I'm part of a show. 26 artists doing the 26 letters, I am doing G).

No comments: