hi

hi

Thursday, March 13, 2008

model for a day

Blogging now so I won't be blogging at 1am.

Critique was...interesting. Karen's glass on her frame broke when she was putting it up. I left my piece behind in my tube so I didn't put my thing up, but that was okay as we only had time to talk about a few peoples work. Some were agreed that they were good, some were okay and needed work, some were purely transitional. I folded cranes through it all. Karen checked out a couple books on advertisements, like the ones I have been checking out. I am corrupting her. Bwahaha! I had to stay behind at school a little bit to give Karen a hug for reason's I won't go into here. Hugs and Karen are rare things.

I boiled some eggs and sat about doing mostly nothing, like normal, during my break. Watched another Project Runway episode. I don't like the people in season 3 that much. Outside was a rather miserable day. I wore my rainpants through my commute and so I was nice and cozy arriving at school. I wore my mint green cropped jumpsuit with leggings and legwarmers and looked quite fab all day long.

Today in painting I was the model so I sat facing Jason and Karen was at my side doing my portrait. Jason gave me the preliminary sketch and his finished result is awesome. I have a really intense stare and he really captured how badass I look. And multicolored! I managed to sit still fairly well. Karen got my nose down nicely. I think he is going to hang onto the painting, so I get to hang onto the one I did of him. Well. I might just give it to him anyway. I don't know yet. This weekend I have to finish my paintings and do a self portrait. Midterm critique is here already, where did the semester go?

Now to do some reading responses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh noez! slowly the library is taking over my home as well!!!!