hi

hi

Monday, March 10, 2008

Cimabue is a pretty name


As I am still on daylight savings time I finished my Art History essay and am blogging at an almost decent hour. As it is daylight savings I am up late and not tired. At least I get to sleep in till 9:30 tomorrow (though my body will tell me it is 8:30).

I met up with Diana at the museum today and we discussed Renaissance art and I showed her my paintings in the museum (and by mine I mean my favorites). Pretty nice little visit. I need to make more outings to the museum. Specially when the cute boy is working the desk. He liked my helmet much.

After the museum we walked down to Pioneer Place and wandered around and grabbed lunch. Both of our meals were decent. We ran into Karen in the food court. She looked FABULOUS! That girl can dress.

We parted ways after the mall and I went home and watched the new Lost episode. Not the greatest but it is setting up for something pretty cool. I think Michael is the man on the boat. There was a makeup Yoga session tonight. I'm slowly becoming more bendy and capable of holding certain positions longer. My shoulders still hurt.

I dressed up a little today. It was leggings and a skirt weather today so I indulged it with a red embroidered skirt Celia gave me and took a risk combining it with my checkered jacket. Diana says I pulled it off and I believe her. I looked fabulous, not FABULOUS like Karen but still pretty damn good.

Spring break is only two weeks away! Huz-ZAH!

No comments: