hi

hi

Friday, March 14, 2008

X_X

I'm trying to watch Coffee and Cigarettes but it just isn't holding my interest. Jim Jarmusch just isn't my thing.

Last night I was up till 2am. At about 1:20 my paper suddenly acquired an error and didn't allow me to edit it anymore. I could view it so I screencaptured the paper and moved it into microsoft paint and added a few more paragraphs. I was dreaming up until I rolled out of bed this morning. I hated that women's comic anthology with a big passion. So many stereotypical lady comics, what the hell!?

Diana Schutz, the editor for the anthology, had to postpone her guest appearance in her class so instead we had Joelle Jones, who is a magnificent artist and didn't write a single piece of dribble in the anthology. She was a very good speaker and I liked having her there. I think it freed us up to express our immense and mostly felt distaste for the comics. The usual batch of talkative people were dead silent in class today. I didn't even drift off once, even with four hours of sleep.

I started work at 11 instead of 12 so I could get home and relax earlier. I took an accidental nap when I sat down to read on the MFA couch during my break. To make up for my slackness I mopped their floors upstairs (they are gone for the week so I knew no one would step on it). Actually I scrubbed a few places with a sponge first and the difference was so great between clean and filthy so I knew I had to mop the whole thing. I didn't have the stamina to scrub the floor. Oh how I wanted to.

Read more Raw Shark Texts. Soooo awesome of a novel!

When I got home, Lindsay was preparing for a costume party at work (they have lots of parties) She is going as a crime scene victim. She made me promise that, when she dies, I will paint large cartoon X's over her eyes. I swore it would be done.

Since she left I've just been sitting back, like usual, watching the movie and Lost (Zoe Bell jumped ship, bummer. Saw the Michael thing coming from a mile away. Jin probably stays behind for some reason). Homework to do this weekend. And hopefully some sleeping in (for once).

No comments: