hi

hi

Monday, March 17, 2008

there go my arteries

I just got back from a late night trek to the Roxie. Or is it the Roxy? Anyway, whatever it is called, is a 24 hours place with lots of fun fried and covered in cheese food. I had deep fried shrimp with fries, Jim had cheese fries, and Karen had a grilled cheese sandwich and fries. The service was slow but just the experience of going out to an all night place at eleven o'clock on a Sunday night, that is pretty damn sweet.

I had a very extremely slow start to the day. I just sort of munched on food and watched Project Runway, some documentaries about magic, and some other stuff. I dunno. I didn't sleep in but still I got a late start.

Went to Karen's at about 7ish and drew my self portrait. I'm smiling but not actually smiling in it. I didn't start painting it because I knew once I started I couldn't stop, what with the lighting changes and all that. The sketch looks pretty badass. I'm looking a little deranged and whatnot. We watched Hot Fuzz while being productive on our paintings. And then Jim came over and we started watching O Brother Where Art Thou. The night was dominated by movie conversation and class talk. Jim promised to see In Bruges with me and since I am writing it here for all the world to see he BETTER GO!

Fun night, lazy day. Last week till spring break, finally!

No comments: