hi

hi

Friday, March 21, 2008

slow motion

I dozed off a little in my last 30 minutes of work and due to that occurrence I was operating in slow motion all the way home. I checked out some library books so I have some reading for the break. Sure I have plenty of reading from my own shelves but this is library reading. Its nice, its not mine, its McSweeney's. Yeah. I got home, turned on my computer, and decided to lay back in bed a little and nap. Ibanez crawled over my face and neck. I ended up laying with my head cocked to one side to accommodate Ibanez sleeping on my other shoulder and over my chest. His stomach warmed my face.

Then I fell asleep.

For almost three hours.

Now I am in slow motion again. I think I'll make some popcorn and watch I Am Legend. Or just put on proper pajamas and go back to sleep. I am far more exhausted than I originally thought.

Mum just called me. She found my old copics! Wheee, now I have two sets. How spoiled am I?

Comic class was half a discussion of Zombies and what they are metaphors for. The other half was Diana Schutz and Brett Warnock talking about Dark Horse, Top Shelf, comics, anthologies, and how to show them portfolios. It was a great discussion, I was just unfortunately out of it and could barely stay awake. They seem like awesome open people. Some day, I will show them what I can do.

Work was work. Got my job done. Had a long lunch and still had time after. The MFA are back. Tricia gave me some advice on which Yoga poses I should be doing. So excited to leave, I am done! SPRING BREAK!

SPRING BREAK IS HERE! SPRING BREAK IS-zzzzzzzz.....

No comments: