hi

hi

Saturday, March 22, 2008

meat

So yesterdays exhaustion might have been tied to a lack of iron in my diet. Well Lindsay said so. Makes sense. I have been eating lots of carbohydrates lately. Simple, filling stuff. I made a grocery run and picked up some meat, salad, and other nummies. And I made myself a little beef chunk and salad lunch! Lindsay guided me in the preparation of the meat (because I was never shown how) and it turned out fairly decent! Not as juicy as I normally like but entirely edible. Even had a salad on the side. Go me! I feel much better. In the morning I was still tired.

Spring break will be about recovery. I'll get my sleep, I'll get my vegetables, and I'll be all ready for the rest of this semester.

Watched I Am Legend. Maybe if I had seen it before I knew all about what would happen, then I would have enjoyed it more. It was good, nothing great. Decent effects. Also watched more Project Runway. I think tomorrow I will start Life On Mars.

Lindsay is working on her massive light show painting. It is insanely bright. The only problem with it is that she can't step back and look at it. At most, she can only get six feet away from it and considering it is as big as her wall, well six feet doesn't mean much.

I made Egg's Nests today. Well I'm going to make them again later, I just wanted to do a test run. Pretty much they are shredded wheat, melted chocolate, and malt balls shaped like eggs combined and style into nests. You mix the chocolate and shredded wheat and form it into nests and let them set up with the eggs placed in them. I couldn't find any malt eggs to go with them but as is they were a delicious, crunchy, and really easy treat!

Tonight I am going to hang out with Michael. Going to help him unpack and all that jazz. Have to return the DVD's he loaned to me months ago as well. I'll be making another Nest's batch over there.

No comments: