hi

hi

Monday, March 17, 2008

the camel goes Moo

I keep wasting time, that's no good! I'm lacking motivation. Spring break can't come around soon enough. Need a break to refresh.

Art History got into Rembrandt and the like. Short class today. I forgot a knife so I had to prepare my peanut butter sandwiches with just my finger. Diana utilized my laser during one of the slides.

Melanie had her dogs during our Yoga class. During my stomach rolls one dog, Moo, came and lay down on me. Really sweet doggie but I can't do Yoga with it on me. We did a new pose, the camel, and I am slowly getting the Chaturanga Dandasana.

Stopped by Trader Joe's. I'm not really short on food or juice I just needed some variety. Pasta, eggs, and sandwiches grow thin fast. I bought some frozen stir fry, some different pasta (it is so cheap, I can't resist!), granola bars, and some other munchies. I just don't know what is cheap and gets prepared quick but doesn't expire that quickly.

And now to work on my self portrait! Oh, gotta call mom first.

No comments: