hi

hi

Sunday, March 2, 2008

he's our little lamb

I am working on my painting for class, the one that I really assigned myself more work to do than was necessary. Haha, I think one more intense sit down is all it require. Just one more, just one more.

I was unable to sleep in today (work up at 8:45 am! what the hell?) so I just sat in front of the computer watching MORE Project Runway. I am almost halfway caught up with the entire series. It is so bad. Ibanez was extra cuddly as Lindsay was out all night and morning.

Today was really lazy. We took a walk to Art Media, we talked, I made cupcakes, we watched Project Runway. Yeah not much happened. I was just lazy and groggy. I think I was productive on something else but I really can't remember. Hmmn.. Wow I guess I really just wasted my Sunday except for painting. Dang, that was probably stupid of me. Monday is going to be packed full of printing and trying to piece together something for Modou. Oh and painting homework. DANG! I've been bad.

I've also been tired and frustrated and stressed. Procrastinating is not a cure for that but I need time to take it easy, my weeks are so busy. I have to allow myself these break because I know that I won't have them during the week. Its all study, paint, print, read, write. And my irregular sleep schedule doesn't help.

I can do it.

No comments: