hi

hi

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

the man from Antarctica

Lindsay and I rode the red line all the way out to the airport to pick up her friend Sully. He is visiting for the week. He flew in from LA and before that he was in Hawaii and before that Australia and before that New Zealand and before that Antarctica. Yeah hes pretty cool.

Had an Art History test. I think I did fairly well. I blanked on one term but I knew the rest pretty well. I've had Libby before, I have no fear of her tests. Shes a fair but not harsh grader.

After that I was in the print lab for three hours. I finished one edition (plus a few extra/warm up prints) so whoo I'm almost done! It went really quick. Rachel, Rachel, and the girl who isn't a Rachel were in there with me so that was fun. Rachel (the one in my digital tools class) and I are going to trade prints. We both are doing creative wiping when it comes to our prints (so that they don't look bland).

I have accepted the fate that my hands won't be clean till the semester is over.

No comments: