hi

hi

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

printing is done, busy still not over

Hopefully my last long day for a while! I've been going strong with no breaks...except for all the Project Runway.

Anyway, there was a critique in printmaking and it went fairly well. Yoshi wasn't down with the wiping I did on my Bigfoot plate. It was generally agreed it needed more work but now that I know more about aquatint, I can do some snazzy, snazzy things! I wasn't really hurt in the critique as I was aware of the problems that already existed in my plates. I did my cine cole (shin cole? sine cole? I don't know...) print as well. It was a little askew but I like the direction in which it is going. Some cool prints were put up. Tea time also had snacks and that rocked.

Comic club was okay. Met another Rachel. Did some jams. I volunteered responsibility for the comic jam on the wall set up (nothing was getting done, it is also delayed). I am kinda going "crap, why did I do that?" But I also know some of the parties involved better than others so I guess I am right for the job.

I worked on my drawing assignment for Modou. We have critique tomorrow and I have no idea what is going to happen. I cut it out and stenciled it but its just, I don't know. The class is all over the place and I have no clue what he is going to have us do.

Yoga was in another room and it went pretty well. My arms couldn't hold up to some of the strain of downwards facing dog. I have no arm strength.

We had to hit the ceiling and yell at the guys above for the first time in a while tonight. They shut up after I yelled. Jerks.

Tomorrow is First Thursday, I have to work on a painting during my break, Friday is class and work and movie night, Saturday I have something and that leaves most of Sunday. Sunday night is a bonus yoga class because the teacher is on an MFA trip next week. Gee whiz! Spring break is only two and a half weeks away, spring break is only two and a half weeks away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jerks these days.

You should post a picture with your blog(s)!